Taylor Swift Book Tag

This tag is perfect for me! I LOVE Taylor Swift! This was created by TheBookLife

1. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"

*Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with*

Storm by Donna Jo Napoli: A teenage girl stows away on Noah's Ark. It was actually boring and the writing was terrible!

2. "Red"

*Pick a book with a RED cover*

Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)

Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce: Bonus points for red in the title? Retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. I found it meh.

3. "The Best Day"

*Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic*

Magic Tree House Boxed Set, Books 1-8

Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborn: I loved all of these books when I was younger and they all took you on an adventure!

4. "Love Story"

*Pick a book with forbidden love*

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma: Does It get anymore Forbidden than a brother and sister? I really enjoyed this one.

5. "I Knew You Were Trouble"

*Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love*

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines: Favorite bad boy Rush Finlay.

6. "Innocent" (written b/c of Kanye West!)

*Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for*

Harry Potter Paperback Boxed Set, Books 1-7

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: They didnt tell me exactly what happens in The Deathly Hallows BUT Books-A-Million spoiled the entire store on Harry's future when they were advertising a pre-order for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. IM STILL MAD.

7. "Everything Has Changed"

*Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development*

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)

Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman: Gretchen Muller, niece of Adolf Hitler. I really enjoyed this one!

8. "You Belong With Me"

*Pick your most anticipated book release*

Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #2)

Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson: The second book in the Gold Seer Trilogy. I NEED IT

9. "Forever and Always"

*Pick your favorite book couple*

The Best of Me

The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks: Dawson and Amanda. It was a very close call between them and Noah and Ally from the notebook.

10. "Come Back, Be Here"

*Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much*

Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)

Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson: Book one in the Gold Seer trilogy. Historical fiction gold rush era, with a bit of a twist. My absolute favorite!